After releasing their acclaimed Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Internation scenery for X-Plane 11 Skyline simulations have released the reworked scenery for the Prepar3d and FSX simulation platforms as well. KCVG is an international airport serving international destinations such as Mexico, the Carribean, and Europe.
The team at Skyline have included features such as animated SODE jetways, fully animated ground traffic, animated RADAR, and randomly generated static aircraft. Furthermore, the scenery includes photoreal coverage of the airport and much of the surrounding area. Full features include:
- HD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Custom Mesh with slope runway accuracy
- Detailed with high accuracy 3D models
- PBR Materials for P3D only
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetation blends with orthophotos
- Custom HDR Lights billboard and spill in Terminal and Parking areas
- Ultra High resolution custom ground textures and orthoimagery for the airport
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects like cars, services vehicles and more.
The full product can be purchased for $23 USD at the Skyline Simulations website. Stay tuned to Flight Sim Central for a full review of this product in the near future.