RealTurb is back once again for the next installment in their turbulence effects package covering the globe. This time around comes South America following the release of the FREE Africa and Antartica pack which can be picked up here. In this fourth installment RealTurb has brought features seen in the previous packs such as complete terrain analysis, realistic turbulence effects, realistic speed fluctuation effects as well as many other features which can be viewed below.
To purchase this pack head over to Simmarket, where for a very small price of EUR9.99 it can be yours. Please note that if you already have RealTurb’s North America pack you can get South America for an even more reduced price (EUR5.00). Additionally, if you don’t have either you can choose to opt for the bundle offer which prices North America and South America at EUR9.99 in total.
To read a review of their Oceania product please visit here.
– Realistic turbulence effects
– Realistic speed fluctuation effects
– Realistic wind shifting effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
– Realistic wind shear effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
– Altitude/effects intensity envelope dynamically and realistically calculated based on
– Complete coverage of South America Continent (see coverage map at the screenshots section)
with every single hill/mountain analyzed.
– Easy installation
– No user input/setup required for the effects to work. All is analyzed automatically!
– No performance impact.
– Compatible just with default Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +, however to get the best out of it,
Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 + is recommended.
– Compatible with any aircraft, being default or add-on.
Supported Prepar3D version is v4.4 / v4.5 + even though it should work without any issues
on any v4.0+ version.