Following our Exclusive Previews of their upcoming Oceania Package, RealTurb has released their Oceania product for P3D v4. This comes as the first ever RealTurb effects product that covers a complete continent. If you would like to read our review of the Summer Destinations + Greek Airports package, which are their previous two products click here.
This time around, RealTurb has obtained new techniques in making their effects even more advanced than ever before, so that the effects won’t only be experienced at an airfield but also when en route/in the air. Because of this, as well as the dynamicness of the lateral and verticle envelopes this raises the immersion for the user, making it feel as though every takeoff/landing is different, with different weather conditions being experienced. For a full list of features please see below.
You can purchase RealTurb’s Oceania from Simmarket for a very reasonable EUR 24.99
– Realistic turbulence effects
– Realistic speed fluctuation effects
– Realistic wind shifting effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
– Realistic wind shear effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
– Altitude/effects intensity envelope dynamically and realistically calculated based on
– Complete coverage of Oceania Continent with every single hill/mountain analyzed.
– Easy installation
– No user input/setup required for the effects to work. All is analyzed automatically!
– No performance impact.
– Compatible just with default Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +, however to get the best out of it,
Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 + is recommended.
– Compatible with any aircraft, being default or add-on.
Supported Prepar3D version is v4.4 / v4.5 + even though it should work without any issues
on any v4.0+ version.
Stay tuned at FSC, as a review of this product will be coming in the close future.