RealTurb is back once again with another continent. Following on from their Oceania pack comes a full North America package for Prepar3D v4+. Once again RealTurb has utilised their terrain analysis techniques for this package (which covers the whole of North America) to create an immersive experience for the simmer wanting to fly in North America. For a full list of features please see below.
Additionally, RealTurb has released updates for their existing products: Oceania, Summer Destinations & Greek Airports. With these updates comes improved logic, improved effects when flying over terrain peaks and various other small fixes/improvements. These updates can be acquired from your Simmarket account free of charge.
You can grab a hold of RealTurb’s North America pack from Simmarket for EUR14.99 (without VAT)
– Realistic turbulence effects
– Realistic speed fluctuation effects
– Realistic wind shifting effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
– Realistic wind shear effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
– Altitude/effects intensity envelope dynamically and realistically calculated based on
– Complete coverage of North America Continent (see coverage map at the screenshots section)
with every single hill/mountain analyzed.
– Easy installation
– No user input/setup required for the effects to work. All is analyzed automatically!
– No performance impact.
– Compatible just with default Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +, however to get the best out of it,
Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 + is recommended.
– Compatible with any aircraft, being default or add-on.