Pacific Islands Simulations otherwise known as PacSim has announced the release of their highly anticipated Incheon International Airport (ICAO:RKSI). The project was first announced all the way back in March 2018.
Incheon International Airport is the main airport serving the capital city of South Korea, Seoul. This airport hosts airlines from all around the world and operates as Korean Air’s, Air Incheon’s, Air Seoul’s, Asiana Airlines’, Jeju Air’s and Jin Air’s bases.
It looks like Pacsim has done an exceptional job with this airport. It has an impressive set of features: accurate and highly detailed modelling and texturing, dynamic lighting, SODE jetways, animated vehicles and the nearby cities of Seoul and Songdo have also partially been modelled. This airport has been compiled with the P3D v4.5 SDK, allowing for fantastic optimisation with very little impact on FPS, in accordance to PacSim.
You can head to PacSim’s website to purchase Incheon for $35.99
- Native P3DV4.5 SDK product (RKSI works in P3Dv4 up to v4.5);
- Accurate Terminal 1 and new Terminal 2 buildings, Concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout;
- Accurate Songdo City and major parts of Incheon City buildings/skyscrapers;
- Dynamic Lighting (with 2D ground light splash option);
- SODE animated jetway system for all gates;
- Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures;
- High resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures;
- RKSI Scenery Configurator Tool to tweak for optimum scenery fluidity including seasonal vegetation texture;
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors;
- Thousands of accurate hand-placed autogen that conforms with city, town, district, and farm grids;
- Custom major road grid street lights on lamp post with zero impact on FPS. All major streets have street lights
- Animated Maglev airport shuttle train;
- Incheon Bridge connecting Incheon Intl Airport (Yeongjong Island) with mainland. (South Korea’s longest bridge)
- AI ground vehicle conforms with real-world Incheon road grids;
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience. All autogen can be set at 100% with very little impact on FPS