After being previewed several days ago, Orbx has announced the release of their Oviedo Asturias Airport for Prepar3D v4. The man responsible for this scenery is the brilliant Marcus Nyberg with aid from Misha Cajic. Asturias itself is located in the North-West of Spain and hosts a whole bunch of routes around Europe. Hosting airlines like Iberia, Vueling, easyJet and many others. Oviedo also sees a good amount of cargo traffic.
This airport has been done with extremely high detail as seen by the screenshots. This time around for Nyberg, himself and Cajic spent extra time attempting to make the approach into this airport as realistic as possible, featuring high-resolution photoreal coverage, 3D bridges and objects placed invididually. Orbx has stated that the surrounding area of their scenery has been modelled extensively, all the way from Leon to Parque Nacional de Los Picos de Europa, easterly of the airfield itself.
You can buy Orbx LEAS Asturias Airport now from the Orbx website for $39.95 AUD
Orbx Asturias Features
- A stunning representation of LEAS Asturias Airport
- Amazing approach with beautiful high-resolution photoreal coverage and custom 3D bridges
- PeopleFlow and animations
- Exquisite texturing throughout
- Advanced baked ambient lighting and rendering techniques
- SODE jetways
- Dynamic lights
- Enormous extra coverage area with photoreal mountain tops, from north of Léon to Parque Nacional de Los Picos de Europa in the east
- Highly optimized, perfect for the 737 & A320 pilot
- Designed to blend with Global Base and/or Global openLC Europe
- By Marcus Nyberg & Misha Cajic