Justsim has released their rendition of Heraklion Airport (LGIR) for Prepar3D v4. The Crete Airport hosts a variety of different traffic from multiple European airlines, primarily during the Summer months. Providing holidaymakers with a chance to fly to the island from all over Europe.
Justsim as per usual, features high-resolution ground textures, buildings and nearby scenery as well as dynamic lighting and PBR materials. This airport comes compatible with Orbx products and hosts a whole load of other features which can be seen below.
As to be expected from a Justsim release, an X-Plane rendition will be following shortly. Although, competing scenery maker FSDG has announced that they will be bringing their Heraklion to X-Plane11 as well.
You may purchase Heraklion from Justsim at Simmarket for EUR 17.60 (not taking into account VAT)
JustSim Heraklion Airport for Prepar3D V4 Feature List
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials use
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- High-resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High-resolution building textures
- Custom models of buildings and hotels on the coastline.
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Custom restaurants and hotels on the coastal line of the sea
- Fully AI traffic compatible with [accurate] AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for [vegetation], [photo background] high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass