This isn’t the first time we’ve seen Justsim work alongside Digital Design. Previously they’ve brought us sceneries such as Brussels and Palma de Mallorca. Today they’ve brought us another scenery between themselves. Stuttgart (EDDS) is one of the busiest airports in Germany serving as a base for Eurowings. The airport also provides routes all over Europe and even the odd long haul to the US and to the Middle East.
Once again this looks to be another top quality product from Justsim and Digital Design. It comes fully compatible with Orbx OpenLC Europe with funky features such as 3D birds and realistic glass to work along with the standard PBR, SODE jetways, dynamic lighting and custom modelling and texturing.
This airport can be bought from Simmarket for EUR19.90 (without VAT) and comes as a 1.52GB exe installer. Full features are listed below.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX)
Animated SODE Jetways
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format