Ahhhhh….. The DC10! A one of a kind aircraft. The DC10 was “released” in 1972, and it’s three engines proven to be very popular. It’s finally come to FSX and P3D. Model as always is great thanks to CLS, but functions wise, not as good.
Product details Below:
“The DC-10 began its flying career in 1971 and soon proved that three engines were better than two – or four! With a passenger capacity of 380 and a range of over 2,500 miles it was a revelation. Now, by popular demand, the award-winning team at CLS has produced a fantastic version of this iconic aircraft for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 has been designed to be both very high in quality but still easy to operate, providing the highest quality of model design and textures, animations and flight model characteristics at an affordable price.
DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 features 19 High Definition (2048 x 2048) airline liveries and four white liveries, covering six passenger and freighter variants of the DC-10 from the -10 to the -40. A highly detailed virtual cockpit features fully modelled pilot and flight engineer positions and worn textures to produce an authentic environment.
Just Flight’s F-Lite range of aircraft is designed to provide top quality aircraft that are extremely high in detail but less demanding to fly than today’s most complex procedural simulators. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default Flight Simulator aircraft in terms of modelling and cockpit systems, but won’t require weeks of study before you can get airborne – see the full F-Lite range here.
- Detailed 3D virtual cockpit including fully modelled flight engineer’s position
- Accurately modelled using real-world aircraft plans
- Eleven models covering six variants of the DC-10 (10, 10F, 30, 30F, 40, 40F) with different engine/undercarriage configurations
- 19 HD (2048 x 2048) liveries from around the world and four white liveries
- Custom aircraft views including wing views
- Includes many animations such as flaps, spoilers, ailerons, elevators, rudder, engine fans, operating passenger and cargo doors, operating thrust reversers and even the ailerons and elevators droop when engines are shut down
- Dynamic wing flex
- XML landing gear animation to ensure that the wheels stay flat on all ground surfaces
- 2D door control panel for operating the passenger and cargo doors
- Animated large cargo door on freighter variants
See the Detailed Description for the full list of features and liveries!”