As previously showcased, Imaginesim has released its newest update for Singapore Changi International Airport (WSSS). The scenery has been updated using SimWorks’ Live Scenery Module which provides ultra-realistic vehicle animations around the airport.
Because of this the airport will now feature loads of animated airport objects, vehicles and dozens of animated characters granting a more realistic feel to the airport.
The update is free of charge and is available to download via the Imaginesim Operations Centre.
If you haven’t got your hands on Imaginesim’s Singapore as of yet, you can purchase it from Imaginesim’s website for £25.99 (please note currency exchange rates may apply).
Full Feature List:
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3D v4.
- High definition 2k building texturing and native Prepar3D v4 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Animated vehicle and airport staff, powered by the SWS Live Scenery module.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the newly opened Terminal 4.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with types native to Singapore.
- No generic library textures used.
- Switchable high 2k or medium 1k texture set.
- 52 square kilometer coverage of the WSSS area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- Downtown Singapore city centre modelled.
If you haven’t already checked out our preview article of this update do so!