Fligthbeam has released an update for their 5/5 (as we reviewed) Wellington International Airport scenery for Prepar3D v4. This update comes as v1.02 of the scenery, which was announced via Flightbeam’s forums. Various fixes and improvements have been added including a custom GSX ini file, AFCAD improvements and a few more fixes. A changelog can be found below.
Please note if you use FTX NZNI you need to re-disable the Orbx files using the Flightbeam Manager Troubleshooter. After you have done that you need to click ‘Start Troubleshooting’ as seen in the image below.
To download this update, you need to head over to Esellerate, as due to the nature of this update it cannot be updated through Flightbeam’s Manager. If you don’t know how to do this then head here for instructions on how to install airports through Esellerate.
Please note that the latest installer (v1.02) is called “NZWN_P3D_setup.exe”
If you haven’t already purchased Flightbeam’s Wellington head over to their website where it can be bought for 20.55 GBP. Before purchasing why not check out our review of Wellington, which can be found here.
– All new custom autogen trees throughout entire product coverage (no more bare winter trees, or colored fall leaves)
– Custom GSX ini file for custom placement of GSX objects and aircraft positioning
– Various AFCAD improvements
– Added various missing buildings around airport
– Added more static vehicles in key locations
– Runway touchdown lights removed for better accuracy to real airport
– Various other improvements