After a surprise announcement just a few days ago, Digital Design has released their rendition of Tivat for Prepar3D v4.
Tivat airport is located in Montenegro and is renowned for its difficult approach due to the surrounding terrain and short runway. This airport hosts a whole load of routes, airlines include: S7 Airlines, easyJet, Norwegian, Lufthansa and many others. If you would like to review the full list of airlines that fly into Tivat, checkout the airports’ Wikipedia page.
As would be expected from Digital Design they have put loads of time into this airport as you can tell the modelling and texturing is very high in detail. To give it an even more realistic look, PBR has been used throughout as well as dynamic lighting, animated airport vehicles as well as many more features that can be viewed below.
This airport is available to purchase from Simmarket, where it will cost you EUR18.00 (without VAT). As this scenery features modelling of the whole city, the download size is fairly sizable at 1.1GB.
- Detailed airport objects including interior terminals.
- Detailed Porto Montenegro including Tivat city
- Using PBR materials
- High resolution terrain coverage of the airport and surroundings with custom autogen
- Realistic wet, puddles effects
- High resolution textures on the airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures created using PBR materials
- Realistic high resolution vegetation throughout the area
- Custom surroundings
- 3D birds
- Realistic 3D night lightning
- Dynamic lighting
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxilights
- Animated airport vehicles