After much anticipation, Carenado has announced the release of their A42 Series for P3D and FSX. Main features of this aircraft include PBR, Flight1 GTN 750 compatibility, real AT42 sounds, 4k quality textures. A full list of features can be seen below.
Main operators of the aircraft include HOP!, Aeromar, First Air & Pakistan International Airlines. Carenado’s aircraft comes with 7 HD liveries and 1 Carenado House livery.
You can purchase Carenado’s AT42 500 Series from their website for $44.95
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v3, v4, v4.4 (and up) compatible.
- Full PBR textures and materials (Physically Based Rendering ) (P3D v4.4 and up).
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Updatable database – AIRAC cycle 1601 (January 2016) included.**
- VR ready.
- Real start up procedures.
- Real A42 engine sounds, aural warnings and sound systems.
- Real flight dynamics.
- Cold and Dark start option.
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect.
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run.
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.