Apron 77 Is a new studio that just deliver their first scenery for FSX/P3D which is EPOK Oksywie. EPOK is a mixed airport located at Poland used for civil and military use.
The scenery features:
- FULLY DETAILED RENDITION OF GDYNIA-OKSYWIE EPOK
- CUSTOM SCULPTED MESH
- EXTESIVE USE OF LOD`S
- PHOTO-REAL TERRAIN COVERAGE OF AIRPORT AND AROUNDS (BABIE DOLY SETTLEMENT, KOSAKOWO, PIERWOSZYNO, PORT OF GDYNIA)
- HIGH RESOLUTION AIRPORT GROUND TEXTURES (30CM AND 50 CM)
- AUTOMATIC CHANGE OF SEASON TEXTURES (NO ADDITIONAL APPLICATION NEEDED!)
- OPENED/CLOSED HANGAR GATES TRIGGERED BY USER (NO ADDITIONAL APPLICATION NEEDED!)
- ADDED/REMOVED AI STATIC AICRAFTS IN RUNTIME (NO ADDITIONAL APPLICATION NEEDED!)
- LIGHTS FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH P3D v2.5
Its have a nice night ligthing and was nicely blended with VFR Poland.
The airport is available to buy for $13.26 USD, Buy here.