Aerosoft, with the help of Windsock Simulations has released their latest X-Plane 11 scenery today. Milan Malpensa, the largest airport serving the city of Milan in northern Italy. The airport serves as a hub for Alitalia, easyJet Europe, Cargolux Italia and Ryanair. It handles over 24 million passengers annually and offers routes all around the globe.
With high attention to detail, Aerosoft and Windsock have recreated their P3D scenery for X-Plane, which released all the way back in March 2018 for Prepar3D v4. Top quality modelling and texturing has been implemented alongside exact ground markings and orthophotos to create a realistic rendition of the airport and its surrounding area. Malpensa also features animated jetways (SAM required for this) as well as animated docking systems and static aircraft.
Milan Malpensa may be purchased from the Aerosoft website for 29.19 EUR (incl. 20% VAT). Watch out for our review of this scenery which is coming imminently.
- Accurate models of all buildings, the tower, and terminals 1 and 2
- Apron with exact ground markings
- Detailed 0.5 m/px ground textures
- Orthophoto of the airport and adjacent industrial area
- Custom vegetation surrounding the airport
- Realistic static aircraft
- Animated jetways
- Animated docking systems
Article by Tom Bews