Aerosoft has released La Gomera (GCGM) for P3D v4. This is the next scenery in their line of ‘Professional’ products made by developers Simwings. Its the second smallest airport in the Canaries and its airport primarily serves flights to Tenerife Norte Airport.
Main features of this scenery include High-resolution textures, autogen and vegetation for the whole island of La Gomera, dynamic vehicles, detailed 3D models and many more, all of which can be seen below.
If you would like to purchase La Gomera head to Aerosoft, where this product is currently available for EUR18.45 and has a free disk space requirement of 1.5GB.
- High-resolution ground textures based on aerial images with 25 cm/pixel for the airport area and 50 cm/pixel for the rest of the island
- Detailed 3D height model (mesh) for the entire island La Gomera with 5 m resolution
- All buildings and facilities in the airport area and the close surroundings are modelled in high detail
- Excellent atmosphere at night and dusk due to rendered night lighting
- Autogen and vegetation for the entire island La Gomera
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions, incl. special PAPI based on P3D V4 SDK features
- Apron lamps and street lights with dynamic lighting
- Dynamic vehicles on the apron and surroundings (AESLite), incl. optional dynamic lights
- Automatically animated doors at the terminal entrance, reacting to proximity or time of day
- Configuration tool for further settings options