Aerosoft has released their latest scenery for Prepar3D v4, this comes as another product in their line of Professional products for P3D v4! This is now the most up-to-date of three versions of Geneva for P3D and looks to be the best as well (others include FSDreamTeam and RFScenerybuilding).
Aerosoft has provided us with a detailed rendition of Switzerland’s second busiest airport, operating as bases for easyJet Switzerland and Swiss, catering to a whole heap of European airlines both passenger and cargo. This scenery has been produced in cooperation with developer PAD-Labs.
Features of the airport are listed below. Aerosoft Geneva may be purchased from Simmarket for EUR23.49 (without VAT) and comes as an installer of 545MB in size.
- Detailed rendition of the airport
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0.3 m/pixel)
- Seasonal colouring of ground and vegetation
- All buildings and airport facilities
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Faithful nav aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Complete taxiway and runway signage
- “High speed taxiways” for rolling off the runway at higher speeds
- Animated radar systems and windsocks
- Animated vehicle traffic at and around the airport
- ADGS – Aircraft Docking Guidance Systems
- Animated jetways, movable via CTRL+J
- Optionally animated jetways via SODE
- Faithful runway and taxiway lighting
- Traffic roads with ground traffic signs
- Optimised for good performance
- Compatible with Switzerland professional
- Tools for optimising performance
- DynamicDisplayEngine for airport lights depending on time of day and weather conditions