Aerosoft released the FSX version of this scenery all the way back in 2013, today they have released a comprehensive update of the scenery, including compatibility for P3D v4. Airport Erfurt (as formerly known) is the smallest international airport in Germany. Located just 6km from the city centre of Erfurt, the airport’s popular destinations include Mallorca, Djerba, Vilnius and many more.
The airport has been totally recreated and also includes the village of Bindersleben. The main features include High-resolution day and night textures, seasonal ground textures and full compatibility for AI traffic add-ons. For the full feature list please see below.
- Detailed reconstruction of the airport including all airport facilities and the municipality of Bindersleben
- 3D approach lights
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc
- Seasonal ground textures (0.5 m / pixel)
- Apron with realistically rendered textures
- High-resolution day and night textures
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Fully compatible with the standard AI traffic and AI traffic add-ons
- AESLite for dynamic ground traffic on the apron and surrounding roads