Aerosoft have just announced one of it’s upcoming projects – Flamingo International Airport (BON / TNCB) located in Kralendijk, Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands. Below we’ve added a list of all the airlines that fly in and out of Flamingo International Airport. The progress so far looks good, and like every other airport developed by Jo Erlund Sund, we can expect great visuals and very FPS friendly scenery! I cannot wait.
|Delta Air Lines||Atlanta|
|Divi Divi Air||Curaçao|
|Insel Air||Aruba, Curaçao|
Charter Flights list:
|Aerolíneas Estelar||Seasonal: Caracas|
|Air Berlin||Seasonal Düsseldorf|
|Divi Divi Air||Aruba, Curaçao|
|EZAir/Kinikini Air Express||Aruba, Curaçao|
|Línea Turística Aereotuy||Caracas|
This is what was posted on the Aerosoft Forums:
“Bonaire X features a highly detailed recreation of Flamingo International Airport (BON / TNCB) located in Kralendijk, Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands. The scenery features highly accurate building models, based on thousands of images taken at the airport.
- Realistic recreation of Flamingo International Airport
- Fully compatible with FSX SP2 (Acceleration), P3Dv2.5 and FSX SE
- Highly detailed and accurate building models based on the latest modeling techniques for optimal visuals
- and performance.
- High resolution textures included as an option.
- Custom approach lights and runway lights effects.
- Realistic Night time effects.
- Highly accurate and up to date ground layout.
- Realistic runway and taxiway textures.
- Static Aircraft Included as an option.
- Compatible with all AI traffic packages
You might recognize the style. This is another Jo Erlund Sund project. ”