A new tool has come across on the Avsim forums. Just like the realism shader pack, but with more options.
Full post below as well as the links:
The main features
– 20+ different tweaks with fully customisable options.
– New custom shaders, adapted from SweetFX. It can be used natively in Prepar3D without Reshade!
– All tweaks with config parameters and custom shaders grouped into presets and can be stored in separate files with comments and shared with other people.
– Strict control of sim shaders integrity and the easy recovery mechanism for original shaders and config files.
– Detailed help on each tweak and its options.
– Logging of all operations with detailed errors messages and hints.
– Customisable skin of tool interface.
In this version you get fully parameterized:
– Clouds tweaks: scale the width and height of clouds puffs, clouds shadows extended size, disable volumizing calculations for clouds, reduce cloud brightness at dawn and dusk, reduce “popcorn” at far distance.
– Shadow tweaks: boost light on the illuminated areas, make shadows deeper, autogen shadows intensity.
– Terrain tweaks: atmosphere scattering effect, include new (not published yet) alternate variant for IFR flights; boost urban areas luminosity at night.
– NEW water tweaks not published yet: tune waves speed, tuning water refraction and reflection coefficients and surface granularity, that will result in really new water appearance. Also you can get FSX-like reflection of the sun.
– HDR shader tweaks: new ability to adjust whole scene tone, alternate tonemap operator, customizable contrast tunung. Also you can turn off HDR luminance adaptation effect (new tweak);
– NEW experimental FXAA antialiasing tweak: provides full control of FXAA shader specific parameters. – NEW custom shaders Sepia and LumaSharpen adapted for Prerar3D renderind engine.”