Orbx have released another great scenery in Norway! Sogndal Haukåsen Airport (IATA: SOG, ICAO: ENSG) is a regional airport serving Sogndal, Norway. The airport consists of a 1,180 meter runway 06/24. Sogndal Airport is owned and operated by the state-owned Avinor and served over 70,000 passengers in 2014. Wideroe Dash flights are the only scheduled flights out of this airport the majority of which are flights to Oslo and Bergen. If you would like to pick up Sogndal then head to the Orbx website where for $32.95 AUD, it can be yours!
“This is the second Norwegian airport for Orbx senior developer, Andreas Hegi, whose previous airports include such classics as Concrete Muni and Orcas Island. Sogndal Haukåsen Airport has been beautifully crafted by Andreas with realistic hi-def textures. The airport is nestled on a 1’633ft plateau which makes for a very challenging approach!
• Incredibly detailed, high definition rendition
• Scenic fjord landscape location
• Offers stunning visual/instrumental approaches
• Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
• 30cm per pixel coverage
• Features Orbx Flow technology
• Includes the cities of Kaupanger & Sogndal with many custom objects
• Hand placed autogen”