After over a year in development, Latin VFR have finally released their version of Barcelona El Prat for FSX and P3D. Barcelona El Prat International Airport (IATA: BCN, ICAO: LEBL) is the main airport in Catalonia, the second largest in spain after Madrid. And is the seventh busiest airport in Europe. It is a hub for Air Nostrum, EasyJet, Norwegian Air International, Ryanair and Vueling, and a focus city for Air Europa and Iberia. LEBL also features two large terminals as well as many parking areas. Latin VFR’s version looks like the best that is out there at the moment features including: SODE jetways, Static aircraft, a scenery configurator and Photo scenery and autogen, covering 300 square Kilometers. If would like to purchase this scenery then head over to Simmarket where fora very reasonable EUR22.00, it can be yours.
• “Extremely detailed airport and surroundings.
• Photo scenery and autogen, covering 300 square Kilometers.
• Detailed city and major landmarks.
• Static aircraft.
• Very good performance and VAS usage.
• Animated SODE jetways.
• AFX file representing actual airline parking positions.
• Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport.
• scenery configurator.
• Much more”