After their highly acclaimed Salzburg scenery Digital Designs have comeback with a bang! They have released EDDP Leipzig-Halle Airport for FSX and P3D. Leipzig needed an update after the old Aerosoft scenery is now very much outdated. As we all know Leipzig is a very large cargo hub, so there’s a heck of a lot of routes out of here! As always with Digital Designs they stun us, and I think they’ll do the same with this one. If you would like to purchase Leipzig with a download size of 935MB then head to Simmarket where for EUR 21.00, it can be yours!
“Leipzig/Halle Airport is an international airport located in Schkeuditz, Saxony and serves both Leipzig, Saxony and Halle, Saxony-Anhalt.
It is Germany’s 13th largest airport by passengers and handled more than 2.3 million passengers in 2015 mainly with flights to European leisure destinations. In terms of cargo traffic, the airport is the fifth-busiest in Europe and the second-busiest in Germany after Frankfurt Airport, having handled 863,665 metric tonnes of cargo in 2015.
The airport serves as the main European hub for DHL Aviation and the main hub for AeroLogic.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Photorealistic textures on the airport buildings
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxilights
- Custom reflection map. Reflection map is used for setting what should be seen in window reflection
- Custom surroundings
- Friendly FPS and low VAS usage
- Compatible with FTX Global
- Automatic season change
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Animated airport vehicles, cars and trains.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format”