Well, Well, Well….. An Airport I have been waiting for since I moved over to FSX from FS2004! Aerosoft have admitted their previous Rome was not very successfull, but do promise to deliver one with high standards. Some screenshots have been provided and boy, oh boy do they look good. You can visit the source link below to see what there forum post was all about.
“As you might remember our latest Rome Fiumicino project was not the most successfull. The FSX version was in fact not up to our standards and we never released it. However at that time we promised we would do a new and way better version. And here are the first images!
– Airport & Local City objects
– Fully detailed rendition of Rome Fiuimicino Airport (LIRF)
– High resolution ground textures (2048×2048 pixels)
– Photo real terrain coverage of close airport area
– Very realistic night lighting, based on real pilots point of view
– Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground
– Great balance between quality and performance
– Fully compatible to all major traffic add-ons
– Compatible to FSX and Prepar3D V2”