Last week we got an email from Darryl who is head of product development and sales and Aircraft Controls Engineering (ACE). Darryl and his team have released their first Desktop Yoke for the 737 fleet. The yokes have interchangeability, meaning that you can change your yoke handle depending on what aircraft you fly! Pretty neat, right? Price is as follows: 1:1 replica of each Yoke handle using highly accurate POTS (spike free), fully functional and programmable all for a special, introductory price of $399.00 USD. Prices will default to $450.00 USD from August 2016, which will give you enough time to take advantage of this exclusive offer to our customers.
Read more and how it all works below:
We are releasing our 1st, 737-Desktop YOKE to the flight simulator community.
As a breakdown, we are releasing our products over the course of this year, in two phases.One of the key and unique features, about our product is our “Snap and lock” technology, for full interchangeability of YOKES as you collect and grow your hangers. Fly the PMDG 737 with the 737 YOKE handle, and fly back with Qualitywings 757 using the 757 YOKE handle. get the idea?
– 757 767
– CRJ and; (in particular, for use with Aerosoft’s highly anticipated CRJ700/900 released soon)
We have priced our product very competitively within the industry. Never before has a solid metal, 1:1 replica of each Yoke handle using highly accurate POTS (spike free), fully functional and programmable all for a special, introductory price of $399.00 USD. Prices will default to $450.00 USD from August 2016, which will give you enough time to take advantage of this exclusive offer to our customers.
FREE SHIPPING TO CUSTOMERS IN NORTH AMERICA
Feature(s) include: (but not limited to):
- Accurate replica of 737 series Yoke
- Approx. 80 Degree Turn replicated within Yokes (many desktop yokes only limited to 45 degree)
- Full metal and Aluminum casting
- All Aluminum Yoke Handle
- Realistic tension loading
- Realistic Aircraft Feel
- Screen-Printed lettering on Yoke
- Upgraded generic clipboard to realistic Boeing 737-NG Clipboard for reading Charts
- Trim switch based on 737 model
- Two 737 NG push to talk (mic button)
- 737 Autopilot Disconnect button
- Button inputs can be assigned within the flight simulation assignments
- Mil-spec potentiometers for durability and spike free operation
- Not susceptible to drift requiring re-calibration
- Full Speed USB HID compliant device. Works with USB 2.0 compliant system
- 12-Bits resolution (4096 steps)
- Hardware calibration support.
- Axis trim and dead zone settings
- User adjustable digital filtering algorithm support
- Firmware updates via USB
- USB bus powered
- Column color matched to Boeing 737 Palette and now powder coated
- Upgraded potentiometers to even higher quality 5 million duty cycle pots
Please e mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and follow our FB page for new(s) updates, and upcoming releases.
All the Best,